Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Christmas Red Machine

Last Christmas, a red sewing machine was bought during a vacation in London. I didn't plan to get it but t wasn't an impulse purchase either.

I initially went to John Lewis to shop for some cross-stitch items when my eyes landed on the sewing machines. Red is the colour! I gave it some thoughts and when the family is already in Scotland, my husband and I did another shopping tour in Oxford Street.

I have set aside £50(and was left with only this amount of poinds!) to get the machine I eyed on; mini sewing machine. The reason why I thought of just getting a mini one was because :
1) It will be easier to handle during our travel back to Malaysia
2) I am only left with £50 :p
3) I wasn't sure if I could commit to make full use of the machine
4) Mini looks less complicated!

Showed my husband the mini machine and he was quite shocked. He said "That's a toy...You want a toy?" *sighh* With that, I showed him the other model. Normal size machine. And of coz RED. ;) £100 though! =p Still an OK price. Don't think I'll get anything red at RM500 here ;)

Here it is!















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment